I'm not sure why this ran across my mind tonight as I looked at this picture. I'm not sure how I even came across this picture but I stared at it. Stared at her. What was she doing? What was she thinking? What was she hiding? A secret? We all have little secrets we don't like telling everyone but I'm going to start the year clean and tell you a few of mine. Don't ask why. I just thought it brave of me. :)
1. I am deathly afraid of water.
2. I'm a terrible procrastinator.
3. I'm highly unorganized.
4. I often do not finish what I start.
5. I am a daydreamer.
6. I have been suffering from insomnia, sometimes going to bed at 3 a.m.
7. I have to admit this but often love animals more than human beings.
8. I have seeing a therapist in my life.
9. I feel as though something big is on the horizon...something I will accomplish but don't know what it is yet.
10. I have a thing for bad boys (and I have a crush on Mark Wahlberg).
11. Almost all my friends are older than I am.
12. I regret never having children and becoming a full time mom.
13. I sometimes feel like a failure.
14. I never exercise.
15. I love puffed Cheetos.
16. I love Dots.
17. I want to make a quilt someday but am afraid of giving up before it's finished.
18. I wish I lived closer to my family. I miss them everyday.
19. I want to please everyone but know I can't and it hurts me when I can't.
20. I love driving long distances. It gives me time to think (and sing out loud).
What are your secrets?