Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mom!


First of all, I'm alive! Just barely. I've been sick for two weeks and seriously, how much nose "stuff" can one have in one's body? Blech! I'm feeling a little more human though.

I have so much catching up to do including two trips, one with my sweetie and one with my mom and brother. Oh and a few garden updates as well!

But this post is for mom today. Mom, you are the best mother any girl could ever ask for. Thank you for being encouraging, for being strong for me and teaching me to be strong, to have a good heart, for giving me your beautiful genes, for teaching me how it's important to be young and positive on the inside and most of all...for being my best friend. I love you mom. I even like sharing your colds. ;) Lol!

She used to always sing this song to us kids. I'll never forget.

XOXO

4 comments:

Hisako Hill said...

Thank you Michelle for your kind words, I am all choked up!!

Believe me I learn so much from you as well!! You have a big heart and are always ready to help me to learn something new on the commputer or business even when you are pretty busy working and going to school. You are constantly learning something!!! It amazes me. I love you so much and thank you for being such a beautiful person!!!

Love, Mom

Kori said...

I'm glad you're feeling better honey. This post is so sweet and you and your mom look so much alike-beautiful girls!

I hope you're having a great weekend. Did you hear the news about my first novel? You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YTMGA0 Have a fabulous Sunday doll.

Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Anya said...

Your Mom is very proud Michelle :-)
You are a wonderful daughter !!!!

Hugs from us all
Kareltje,Betsie & Anya

Elaine said...

Aw, I bet your mom loved this post!

I figured something was up since you hadn't been posting. Glad to here you are better. Colds/flu can really knock you out!