Saturday, June 25, 2011

Off to Montana for a few days!

To meet sis and family for a fun filled trip of horseback riding, good food, great family time and more! Emma is going to be a good sport and make sure everything is taken care of at home. Even her little dolphin buddy. Don't you love it when kitties let you do anything to them? :) She even cleaned the little dolphin key chain.

When I get back I have an announcement to make on a grand introduction of *something* but I can't tell right now. :) I'm so excited. It's been in the works for sometime now but until then you will have to hang on tight! :)


8 comments:

Tracey said...

wow.. you have my curiosity peaked!!! Can't wait to find out what is going on!! Hoping you have a great time in Montana with family and your kids will be fine while your away.. have fun, Michelle,, and can't wait to hear your news!!

Anya said...

So fantastic that you are going visit your family !!!
Enjoy enjoy enjoy :-)

I think I know
your surprise for us when you come back Yeaaaaaaahhhhh.....
I'm so happy for you
(I hope it is what i think :P)
LOL

Hugs from us all
Kareltje, Betsie & Anya

Rue said...

Have an absolutely wonderful time with the family!

Can't wait to hear your good news!

Teresa Robeson said...

Have a wonderful time with your sis and family! Emma is so cute. I'll be on vacation myself shortly, so may have to wait a while longer to catch your news.

xo

fiberdoodles said...

Have a wonderful visit and can't wait to hear your big news ;0)

Elaine said...

Aw, Emma is so pretty! She's turned into a lovely lady.

Have a great time in Montana.

Lisa said...

Have a great time at your sister's! And Happy 4th of July!
PS Can't wait to hear about your news.:)

myinnerchick.com said...

She is soooooooo cute. Love the site :) xx