Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend ramblings...

So as I was having breakfast this morning on my deck....

I noticed something really creepy invading my peppermint. I seriously thought the body snatchers were coming to get me. Alas, it's just that darn spittle bug...

But my lavender is doing great....

And I promised myself NO MORE but look at those eyes....and no I am not taking her. :) A new kitten at the shelter reminds me so much of my Mocha when she was little. She's only 3 1/2 weeks old and fits in the palm of my hand. Cuteness overload, right? *sigh*

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

OMG look at that face!!! What a little sweetie pie!

I can almost smell that lavender!

LuLu~*xoxo

Tracey said...

What a sweet little kitten...love those big eyes. Sounds like a pretty relaxing day out your way... we need that in our life. Hoping all is going well.... hugs to you..Tracey

Christine said...

Hi Michelle, what a sweet kitten face! Wanted to tell you that I really like the new background for your blog as well as the new font! Have a lovely weekend!

Teresa Robeson said...

Such a darling kitten! I would looooove to have a kitten, but it doesn't work for our lifestyle right now, alas.

We rather like spittle bugs because we find them fascinating...maybe it's because I live with boys. ;D

xo

Elaine said...

That kitty, so sweet! I could not work at a shelter. I would want to take them all home!