Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Need to Revamp This Blog Design Badly!

So I want to revamp this blog completely but I have no clue where to start.  I've been away for so long, I'm sure all of you are experts at creating blog headers, designing your blogs, making your own badges, etc.   I've been stuck in never, never land with two jobs (no longer two, now just one) that have nothing to do with creativity.  I feel so out of the loop!

I promised an update but before I do that, I need a facelift!   Any suggestions on where to start?

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!


One quick update!  Quincy now has his own Facebook page and he's goin' strong with his four siblings.  Yes, you heard me right, four.  *sigh*   I'm stopping there!   I've met so many wonderful people from his page.  Fellow animal lovers, cat collectors like me and I don't feel as crazy as I thought I was doting on my cats obsessively.   I am in good company.  :)   Swing by if you get a chance.  Updates are daily on his page!  He's still the king of the household.  Click on his picture above to follow the link to his page!



2 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the Quincy has his own Facebook page, I'll have to check it out. Glad your back and you have been missed. I hope that you are doing well and that things in your life are going the way you want them to. You sound like you've been so busy and not much time for fun. Keep me posted on all your up to.. I've missed you very much!

Musings From A French Cottage said...

Glad you're back!

I'm no expert on blog design {though I wish I were} but I have had fun making headers on Picmonkey. You can upload your own photos and make a collage with them. You can then add frames,text,e etc...

Experiment and have fun with it! Welcome back and have a great day!

Kathleen