Saturday, March 13, 2010

Springing Forward!

With a little critter love.....

I'm still alive! I just haven't felt much like posting and most likely from feeling so tired lately BUT am feeling a tad better. :) Here's some critter love from this past week....and even a silly video of Quincy that I discovered when we first moved in. He was checking out the stairs since he had never seen stairs before! Lol! I was sort of teasing (stalking) him. ;)

God mom, I'm sooooo bored.

This is all I get for feeling bored? At least throw me a bone, not a string, sheesh!

Princess Mocha in her throne as usual. :)

This is the scene just on the other side of the tub when I'm taking a bath. They wait so patiently. Lol!

Last weekend's trail ride. This is my friend Deb getting Magic ready for the trails.

Hello my boy, Ari. He's saying sorry for the week before. For the very first time he bucked on me (but I stayed on). He was spooked by something. This ride, however, was pleasurable. :)

Good form, Ari!

And last but not least, Quincy trying out the stairs when we first moved in. Ignore my silly voice again.....I was stalking him and sounding rather childish. ;)

18 comments:

Anya said...

Lovely to see Quincy in real :)))))
He is a beautiful fluffy !!!
Nice to see all incl. Mocha my baby
meow..meow..
Hugs Kareltje =^.^=

Loved your video Michelle
and nice to see you back :))))

Goodnight :-)

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

you sound just like me! i talk the same way to my babies...even the deer...don't be ashamed! all furry babies deserve a good mama like you.

Lola said...

Loved the video Michelle! And great to see the kitties!

Have a great Sunday and week ahead too!

XOXO LOLA:)

PS Don't know if you like dogs too cos I'm having a little *dog* week from tomorrow over at my place!

Tracey said...

Love this post.. your cat's seem real... I mean seeing him in action. I know how you feel. I've been out of it for a while and can't seem to get my groove back. Hope you too can get your's back..Maybe with the time change things will be different. Enjoy your off time with your children and I hope you are feeling better soon..

Judith said...

My silly Merlin...the first time he saw me in the bathtub, tried to jump on my lap!!! Needless to say, he refuses to go back in the bathroom!!!

Patti said...

Awww- so cute- love the kitty pics and video! They are so much fun! Happy Spring Forward to you- I am already missing my hour- boo!

Melissa said...

SO CUTE!! I LOVE BOTH OF YOUR BLOGS!!! .....and I love your kitties too!! Enjoy a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Your voice is not silly! Moms all talk that way to their babies. :) Quincy is cuter than cute.

So glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better! xoxo

MJ said...

I don't think you sound childish at all on Quicy's video ... you sound just like a kitty mom!!! LOL

Heather said...

so fluffy! cute video and pictures :)

Susan Freeman said...

Of course you talk to Quincy and Mocha! I talk to Bentley all of the time. Thanks for posting about Ari too. I'm sure that Ari did not really mean to buck. It's just a response to being spooked. Isn't trail riding wonderful?!

Love,
Susan and Bentley

vanillasugarblog said...

OMG my cat watches and waits while I take a bath too. Then when I'm done he likes to jump in there when there is about 2 inches of water left and splash around. I swear.

Elaine said...

That video is so funny! Quincy is gorgeous. You must have to brush him all the time.

Was that Emma making a cameo appearance?

Randi Troxell said...

hahaha!!

im laughing sooooo hard, for quincey to have NEVER seen stairs before, he sure did shoot up them rather quickly!!!

i do so love me some quincey.. he looks like such a cuddler!

Maggi said...

Awww, how gorgeous are your kitties! That Quincy is too funny, loved the video!

Feel better!

Allison said...

So glad you stayed on! Getting bucked can be frightening--that moment when you are all legs in the air--YIKES!

MJ said...

Hi Michelle: I just awarded you the Beautiful Blogger award. Check out the rules on my blog page. :-)

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Michelle~I think kitty owners of all ages talk silly and use their baby voices to communicate to their fur babies. I never tire of your pics or video clips of your kitties.

Sweet wishes,
Sara