Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Afternoon and A Special Gift

This is what my Sunday usually looks like. :) My special indulgences....

But today I got a gift that was even more special. One of my youngest volunteers at the cat shelter, Payton, made this especially for me. She comes with her mom because she loves cats so much. It made my heart melt when she walked up to me and told me she made this for me. It's hanging on my wall now. :) Thank you sweet Payton.


Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday afternoon like me. xo

8 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

God Bless you for helping those kitties and God Bless that child for being such a loving little person!

Tracey said...

I love the wall hanging.. Payton did a great job and obviously has a giving heart.
I love DOTS too!!! they are my favorite candy!!! Funny...not too many people have a thing for DOTS. Glad your doing well and happy you stopped by my blog.. have a great week ahead, MIchelle... miss you!

Joy said...

Sweet gift from your little friend... DOTS stick to my teeth!! (I wonder if a person nuked them, if that would not happen...)

TheBlakkDuchess said...

So. Cute.
Moments like this make me love children for their ability to be selfless & sweet. I think it's beyond wonderful that you work at the shelter, but even more wonderful that you're able to help this little girl do something meaningful. Hope you have an awesome week! =D

XOXO

HippieDog said...

You are truly an angel Michelle....really you are :)

Ok, now.....did you sneak in my house and take that photo with the dots and the magazines..... :) I'm just say'in......xo

Kelly L said...

Very sweet.
I've Become My Mother
Kelly's Ideas
Amazing Salvation

Anya said...

You are the best cat Mommy Michelle
at home always for your cats
and at the weekend care of other cats
:-)

hugs and Happy Woman's Day
to you ...


Kareltje =^.^= Betsie >^.^<

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´Anya

Debbie said...

Love what your Sunday looks like. I love some of those things too. Don't you just adore those kinds of gifts!