Okay, no more horsing around (apparently Emma never listens). I am getting back into the swing of things and to start that off I am participating in this fun tag! I've been tagged by Moonspinner over at Dustjacket Attic! She is one of my newest blogging friends and I have been enjoying every minute of her company! :) Swing on by her place when you have a chance. She's got some fantastic pin ups, even ones I don't have! She is my pin up buddy and she's a fantastic gal. :)
So, in this tag I am supposed to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy. These days I would like to think every little thing makes me happy. It's hard sometimes, I lose touch of looking at the positive side of things when life throws a few curves at me but starting now, starting with this tag, I vow to try my darnedest to take the positive road first! :)
Oh! The little logo above goes with this tag, so be sure to copy him if I tag you and to tag 6 other bloggers.
Okay, here goes!
1. The little frogs outside that hummm me to sleep. :)
2. An ice cream sandwich waiting to be devoured after a stressful day at work.
3. Watching the Golden Girls late at night before bed.
4. A late night munchy of Cheerios and milk.
5. Watching my cats go berserk over a string with a ball of fur tied to the end of it.
And last but not least...
6. My MAGAZINES! I love, love, love cozying up in bed with a stack of magazines waiting for me to discover all the beautiful things that await me and my dependable credit card. Lol!
Okay, so I am supposed to pass this onto some other blog buddies of mine so here goes (and I'd love to know more about you all!)
1. Fiberdoodles and Whimsy
2. Annie Mae's
3. Rainy Day Farm
4. A little dash of this a little dash of that
5. Funky Junk Sisters
6. Coastal Sisters
Also just a quick announcement that the Funky Junk Sisters are having a great giveaway! Swing on over and check their blog out. Oh! Don't forget about their great Funky Junk Sisters Antique and Flea Market coming up June 13th and June 14th!! Follow the link and check it all out!
Last....I am back in the swing of my projects and I plan to finish the projects I started! No more horsing around! Here's a little peek of a gift I am making for my horsey friend Debbie. I'm excited to finish it this weekend along with all the other projects I've started. LOL!
Weekend here we come! Also, forewarning! I will be baking something this weekend. We have our paranormal group meeting and they are all my guinnea pigs (they like it too). :)