Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Award!

I am so, so honored to have received the Friendship Award from none other than the very lovely Sophie over at Sophie's Foodiefiles! Thank you so much, Sophie! Okay, so my cooking does not compare to her unique, genuine and incredible recipes but she does encourage me to cook more! Sophie has been such a loyal and wonderful friend to me! One day, I may just become like her if I can get myself to experiment more and become fearless in cooking. She reminds me so much of Julia child. Creative, inventive, fearless and always so happy! Thank you, Sophie from the bottom of my heart. :) Swing on over if you haven't had a chance to already. You're sure to get a foodie surprise!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week. I have another surprise to share and a recipe coming right up! You know it's simple too. Lol!

xoxo



11 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh congratulations honey.
xxx

Anya said...

CONGRATULATIONS
on your lovely award :)))))

Tracey said...

congrats on your award.. you are a great friend!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

How sweet to receive this award.
I know it means a lot to you and hey you deserve it.
Enjoy
Maggie

Jasmim said...

congrats !!!

Randi Troxell said...

congrats on your award!!

Heather said...

aww see how much everyone loves you! you get so many awards. congrats :)

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

congrats, you are a great blogger and seem very nice so i am sure it is well deserved!! :~)

Patti said...

Congrats on the award! And isn't the full moon amazing?!

jen said...

Congratulations!

xo,
jen

Six divided by two..... said...

Congrats on your award!!!! I love your blog. SO much so that I am now a follower.