Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chocolate Chip Drop Biscuits and YAY it's Friday!!

Okay everyone! DANCE your hearts out!

It's Friday!!

I know this was a short week but man Friday took forever to get here. Probably from being spoiled from the long Memorial Day weekend and oh yes, fond memories of cleaning my closet. I wanna do it all over again but this time with the garage! I am SO looking forward to it, I can't even tell you. ;) Sunday I have plans to meet my friend Debbie's horse instructor and hopefully go for a horse ride!

Last night I had a craving for something sweet after looking at all these scone recipes on different blogs so I ran to the kitchen to dig out what ingredients I had to maybe make some but to my disappointment I didn't have everything. HOWEVER, I did have my good 'ol trusty box of Bisquick. :) So, I took care of my craving and made quick Bisquick drop biscuits and added chocolate chips. Does it seem like I'm always adding chocolate chips to almost everything I make? Lol! What can I say...I'm a chocolate chip sort of gal. ;)

Bisquick Chocolate Chip Drop Biscuits
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup milk
3 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp butter or margarine melted
1 cup chocolate chips
Stir Bisquick mix, milk, 3 Tbsp sugar and the butter until soft dough forms. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake: 10-12 minutes or until golden brown at 425 degrees.
Serve hot and with more butter! Enjoy on a lazy Saturday morning :)

14 comments:

Anya said...

Those Chocolate Chip Drop Biscuits
looking yummie....
Have a nice weekend :)
Its frustrating not always internet,
we cant without it ;)
huggs to all
Kareltje=^.^=
Anya

theUngourmet said...

I am going to make these in the morning! I have been wondering what to do with my leftover chips!

I have a plate this is very similar to yours. Pretty!

Four Paws and Co said...

Yummm, they look delicious! Good reminder too - thank you very much - I have Bisquik in the cabinet & always forget about it! Sounds like a great idea for breakfast tomorrow! ☺ Diane

LuLu Kellogg said...

Thank you so much for sharing this great recipe! I am off to the market for Bisquick this morning!

You and the furbabies have a lovely weekend :)

LuLu~*xoxo

Lisa said...

Yummy! Sounds like the perfect combo...Saturday morning=chocolate drop biscuits (O:

Heather said...

those sound good! chocolate chips are so awesome!

Kathleen said...

I'm dancing and loving it! Those biscuits look so good...I will have to try that recipe. Who dosen't love chocolate??? Hugs, Kathleen

Zaroga said...

I'm craving chocolate again... maybe I'll try these.

Have a great weekend!

Tracey said...

Great recipe.I love that it's so simple. Also, I agree that this Friday took soooo long, still loving my job and the people that I work with. Glad I made the change...

Pam said...

I love bisquick - these look easy and tasty.

Poppy Cottage said...

Oh those look tasty! I am so glad it is Friday as well. You have inspired me to clean out my closet. Some how I think it will take me longer because I have to get to it first (LOL).

Enjoy your weekend; enjoy your ride!
Sharon

allhorsestuff said...

Okay..Popped on over from my allhorsestuff blog where I found out you live nearby and JUST started to ride again...please do let me know (maybe in a horse related POST) or just a long comment to me over at my place, how you started to ride and your horsey insider stuff...what dicipline and why you like/love/adore it...
I am looking for riders..I am a good soloist but it will be along summer that way!
Let me know Michelle,
and have yourself some fun tomorrrow.!!!
KacyK
PS..
You have a beautiful and inviting place here yourself!!

Patti said...

Sometimes the shortest calendar weeks are the longest- I feel/felt your pain! The bisquick biscuits look delicious- anything with bisquick usually is a win! Hope your weekend was great!

Lady M's Nook said...

The small children said "can we have chocolate for breakfast." So I am planning (plotting) the best day for the sugar rush. Have to do it quick before school lets out :}