Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mark your calendars! If you're around the Northwest, that is. :)

I know I am! I'm headed up to Puyallup, Washington soon with my two great friends (enablers), Tami and Michelle and we're renting an eighteen wheeler!. Okay, maybe not an eighteen wheeler. If we stuff the car full of things we bought though, I told Tami I wouldn't leave her behind but that I would at least strap her to the roof of the car. I will even give her a cowbell or something so she can let me know she slid off. LOL! Seriously, this was our conversation. Gotta love joking with friends!

When I find something I really love, this is usually the song I sing in my head as I gaze longingly at the great buy I just found! I get a little dramatic when I shop.

Don't forget to visit my sister site "The Vintage Sage" about our magical cats.

11 comments:

Zaroga said...

I would love to go with you! I can't travel there right now... maybe another year :-)

Elaine said...

That sounds wonderful. We have Brimfield here- 8 football fields of antiques. It's next week but I don't think I can go.

Just watch out for sensory overload! And some good bungee cords to strap your friend to the roof.

Looking forward to your post about it.

Heather said...

ooh buy something for me!

Lisa said...

How exciting! I know you're going to find some real treasures!

Poppy Cottage said...

LOL, it sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Enjoy,
Sharon

vanillasugarblog said...

you are so funny. are you really renting a truck to carry all your stuff home? I love it.
that's what I want to do when I go to Williams Sonoma or Sur La Table, but hubby won't let me LOL!

Lady M's Nook said...

I hadn't heard of this. I am informing the relatives as we speak! We are so there.

Rainy Day Farm said...

Marking my calender and draging my family with me. Ok, maybe I will just take my daughter. I think hubby my put a damper on the fun!

The Blonde Duck said...

I forsee a trailer hitch in ya'lls future...

Patti said...

That sounds WONDERFUL!!!! I really enjoy your wit and I can not wait to see your posts about the experience! Hope your week is going well and thanks for always stopping by to visit! Great news about Mocha feeling better too...

Seawashed said...

Now that sounds like so much fun!!! After that you should head on up to Mary Jane's Farm in Idaho for her 4th of July shindig. You can even sleep in her luxury tents on her land, so I hear. Have a blast with the girls!!!