Keke over at In My Sepia Studio has tagged me so I'm going to play along with this one! If you haven't visited Keke..she has the most whimsically, amazing blog. She really is a creative soul! Both her and her husband are, in fact! Swing on over and visit if you get the chance. :)
The deal is that I have to tell you TEN THINGS about me that you may not know and then tag TEN other's to do the same-
1. I don't like to watch the news too much because it depresses me. I'll go onto CNN to take quick look at headlines and see if it's going to be sunny that day. :)
2. I was the black sheep in my family. :)
3. I'm originally from Southern California, Orange County.
4. My favorite food are french fries.
5. I went to Germany and stayed in a castle on The Rhine for my honeymoon. Too bad the marriage didn't last. ;)
6. I was once a dog groomer for our family owned pet grooming business.
7. I skipped school once with my girlfriend to go ride horses. See, black sheep. I subsequently got terribly scolded for that. Lol!
8. I have Mitral Valve Prolapse.
9. I used to manage a Crabtree and Evelyn and proclaimed that was my favorite job, ever, because I came home smelling clean every night!
10. I saved a stray cat from being attacked by dogs (that were loose in a neighborhood). Literally, saw the cat running, grabbed it and threw it in the house....and the cat never left. Lol!
That was fun! If you want to play along I'm leaving this one to all who follow me!
Last but not least, it was a busy day at the shelter. I was so happy because I was able to hold that little Ewok of a kitten before she left. She is up for adoption this weekend and she has seven people in line but NOT before I could hold and cuddle her. She was so happy to finally be held...she purrred the instant I held her and she nuzzled her face into my neck as if she couldn't get close enough. I LOVE THAT! I know she will go to a good home. :)