Saturday, July 18, 2009

What a Wonderful Day!

Today started off with tea with my favorite ladies...Thea, Tami, Michelle and Thea's mother Julie. The theme at the tea house was Gone with the Wind. It was great fun filled with southern charm, southern food and a few gals wearing curtains. Lol! Afterwards, I went out to Thea's to spend a nice afternoon visit. Thea has two of the most adorable and the most spoiled labs I know. Zeus and Cosmo. They played in the pool. We could have thrown that ball in the pool all day and they STILL would not have gotten tired. :)

Zeus trying to figure out a way to get the ball without having to completely go in. Lol!

Zeus and Cosmo...best friends and always sticking together!




Thea has the most beautiful water features at her home. Thea and her husband designed their own home and live on the top of a mountain in Washington. Oh you should see the views!


I'm not sure if I told you, Thea has quite the zoo. You think I love animals? She is probably more of an animal lover than I am (bless her)! She has two Labs, 3 macaws, 3 parrots, various love birds and parakeets, a thousand finches outside her home who love visiting the three feeders she has outside, a ferret and last but not least a pet sparrow named Lu Lu. I will tell you that story very soon. I know I mentioned it before. More of those pictures to come. I certainly get my fill of animals there!! I am their Aunt of course. :)

Hope you're all having a great weekend. I am going to relax and visit you all now! I have been so behind on my visits and I want to apologize!!

10 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

That tea sounds such fun! I love Thea's labs they are just too cute! Loved your photo's, will be waiting to hear about the bird!xx

Noodlegirl said...

How fun! Were the 2 dogs Rhett and Scarlet?

Amy J said...

The tea sounds divine, what a fun theme! Southern food at a tea sounds like a good day to me.

What a pool too! Lovely water feature. Lucky pups! :-)

Elaine said...

Tea and then relaxing by the pool. A perfect Saturday. The dogs are so cute, what a life!

That is one beautiful pool and on top of a mountain. The view must be spectacular!

Zaroga said...

It sounds like such a fun time. The pictures are great! Cosmos looks a bit like our last furry family member, Annabelle.

Melissa said...

It sounds like a perfect day.

Hey, we are practically neighbors. Idaho and Oregon are border states.

Happy Sunday!

Melissa

Summer Gypsy said...

Hi Michelle,
I just tried to leave a post, so if this posts twice..I goofed somewhere..BUT, it's been ages since I've been able to visit. Your blog is still sensational...Look at all those awards. Those labs are sweet, sweet, sweet..When I tried to post a moment ago, I thought they were your babies..then I read the ENTIRE post...See, my eyes caught that gorgeous dress from Anthropologie the first time. That is to die for!!!
I'm sending all of our lovely 80 degree summer weather to you!
Hugs,
Marilyn

theUngourmet said...

Such cute doggies! Looks like a nice day!

Tracey said...

What a beautiful relaxing day. The dogs look so happy and the water looks very inviting. Glad your getting some down time and enjoying yourself. Oh, and my tattoos are mostly very girly,, flowers, my children's names, and a very large one on my back that has merged two into one big one. I'll post pics sometime. Have a happy Monday!

Lola said...

Hi Michelle!
Just stopped by to say you’ve been “tagged” with another Award!

Terrific post as always! Love the dogs (like in my current post!)

Have a wonderful day & see you again soon!

xxxLOL LOLA:)