Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bracelets!

I decided to get back into jewelry making recently and these are two bracelets I made in the last several days. Not too bad, I guess. :) I will be giving the bracelet with the sparrow to my girlfriend Thea. There's a sparrow story behind it and I will tell you about Lucky the sparrow very soon. The second bracelet I made this evening. I love BIG charms. :)


Can I help mom? What are those tiny little things that look like treats? Notice my Starbucks right by me.


More fall decor...


I call him Mr. Pumpkinhead. I am going to try my hand at paper mache in the next few weeks.





5 comments:

One Shabby Old House said...

Hi Michelle,
I saw your comment on Cindy's blog and figured if this girl follows Cindy she loves the same things I do. I was right. You made a wonderful bracelet. Your friend is lucky to received it for a gift. You love Starbuck...me too
You love to garage sale, I love to go and I love old houses. And I often get lost .lol
Becky

Janet said...

I love the bracelet and your new blog background sis!!

Michelle said...

Thanks sis! :)

Hisako Hill said...

Hi Michelle,

I really enjoy your blog. Especially your recipes. They are so easy to make yet sooooo delicious!! I made your carmel dip for apple and now I am making your Palmiers. They have a taste of Paris as well.......

Sako

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Hisako! Glad you liked all the simple recipes. :)