Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chocolate and Marmalade Tea for this evening.

Well, I'm finally posting my recipe of a comforting and delicious evening snack, Chocolate and Marmalade Tea! Well, marmalade tea, oranges and chocolate wafers, that is. I think the marriage of chocolate and oranges is divine! Let me know what you think!

Marmalade Tea Recipe

Ingredients:
5 cups water
3 tea bags, black
1/2 cup orange marmalade
2 tbs sugar
2 tbs lemon juice
Preparation:Steep tea in near boiling water for 5 minutes. Stir in marmalade, sugar and lemon juice, until marmalade is melted and well mixed. Strain tea if desired and serve.
Serves 4-5

Oh! My corworker brought me in these beautiful tomatoes from her own garden. I can't wait to taste them...perhaps with a little sprinkle of salt. :)


Sweet dreams....










2 comments:

Janet said...

Wow that looks so delicious - I was waiting to see when you'd come up with something Marmalade and Chocolate - what kind of cookies are those? They look deeeelish!

Janet

Michelle said...

The chocolates are wafer cookies. I can't remember who makes them but you can get them in the cookie aisle of any store! They are so good! Sometimes I can't stop eating them. :)

Sis