Sunday, September 28, 2008

Palmiers Dipped in Chocolate!


Okay, as I promised here are the pictures of the Palmiers I made. I also made some that were square and dipped in semi-sweet chocolate. They went over HUGE at my girlfriend's place, especially with her husband. Ha! These are simple and very easy to make. I like easy recipes, if you haven't noticed.

For this I just bought the Pepperidge Farm puffed pastry, let it thaw out enough so it was easy to work with. I simply spread one sheet of pastry dough out, sprinkled with sugar (you can also use cinnamon sugar), rolled each end towards each other (like a scroll) and sliced! You then sprinkle each slice again with sugar and bake at 400 degrees for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. I melted Nestle's Toll House (okay, so that's not really too French but oh well) over a double broiler and dipped the cookies in it! Sooooooo sweet and tempting!





2 comments:

Kelli said...

Your cookies are almost too pretty to eat! I wish I could try one!
~Kelli

Michelle said...

Thanks, Kelli! Rest assured I pigged out on them. :)