Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I LOVE Shopping!

Well I'm really hoping today will be the last hot day of summer because it's been unbearable! Ninety degree weather is a bit too much even for a hot summer. I'm anxious for the cold season because I love wearing sweaters, turtlenecks and warm scarves! I even started shopping today with my girlfriend Tami! I have to admit I am a shopaholic, although I'm not as bad as Becky Bloomwood in my favorite series of books called the Shopaholic series. If you haven't had a chance to read this series you must! They are hilarious and written by the British author Sophie Kinsella. Anyway, we went to Nordstrom Rack today and found some delicious sweaters for the upcoming season. I even found an adorable pair of Mary Jane shoes that I had to get! Check them out! These shoes go with just about anything. I have another weakness when it comes to shopping and it has to do with a little French boutique I'm sure you've all heard of, Anthropologie. The clothes they carry are so me. They even have adorable home furnishings, dinnerware and smelly things like candles, perfumes and more! Here are a few samples of what you'll find when you enter the world of Anthropologie.






Oh well, what's a girl gotta do to look good? SHOP, of course!


1 comment: