Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been "Book Tagged"!

Heather book tagged me! Oh fun!! Here are the rules: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same. Pg. 56
Here goes....

It doesn't matter what people tell you. It doesn't matter what they might say. Sometimes you have to leave home, sometimes, running away means you're headed in the right direction.
And the answer is.....Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman. You know, the one I've been reading for, for months! :)

Whoa, that's kinda heavy isn't it? Okay, you're turn to guess what the title is!

Next I tag:

7 comments:

Gattina said...

Thanks for your tag, but I think I am not the good person for that, lol ! I took my book, opened page 56 and the 5th line was :

"Augenblick !" sagte Paul, Ich muss noch etwas aus den Trümmern holen !

I read German and French books for the moment ! (hehehe)

Janet said...

How fun! I'm going to try it:)

Michelle said...

Gattina,

Well...I can read some! My ex husband was German and taught me a few words. Ich.....isn't that it? Okay, so I tried. I spent my honeymoon in Germany on a castle overlooking the Rhine. I will never forget that. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, Michelle, posted mine! Happy Saturday to you too! :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. love the Marilyn Monroe-ish picture with this post!

Grammy said...

THIS IS A HARD ONE. I HAVE A SMALL BOOK SHELF WITH IN 5 FT OF ME. FULL OF GARDENING, COOKING, AND POSITIVE ENERGY BOOKS. SO I PICKED THE 10 MIN ENERGY SOLUTION BY JON GORDEN.
PG 56 SENTENCE 5 WHILE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN BORN WITH A NEGATIVE TEMPERAMENT OR CULTIVATED A NEGATIVE MIND-SET BY HOBBIT, YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE.
THANKS FOR ASKING ME TO PLAY.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I just did one of these on my blog too! A great tag!

Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Erin ♥