Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Shake!

I tried this recipe last year and it was delicious! I haven't had time to make any but I thought I would share it all with you since it's that time of year!

2 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream (softened)
1 cup fat-free milk
2/3 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice (or cinnamon and ground nutmeg)
3 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
Pumpkin-pie spice, for garnish (or cinnamon)
Whip it all up in a blender and serve with whip and garnish!

Enjoy!

Beware the witches shoe!

12 comments:

Heather said...

yummy! i will definitely try this!

Janet said...

Mmmm that looks very yummy! For some reason I never get tired of pumpkin recipes!

Michelle said...

Heather, it is delicious! Let me know if you like it.

Michelle said...

Hey sis,

I never knew there were so many pumpkin recipes out there! :)

Hisako Hill said...

Hi Michelle,

Sounds delicious!! i will definitely try it. I love your recipe, because it is easy to make and so good.

thanks.

Sako

Sandra said...

Oh that looks so good...YUM!

Hootin Anni said...

I have a Halloween Treat for you today [on my Friday Oct. 10th blog entry!]

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I want WANT that witch's shoe....wherever did you find this? I just gotta have one for myself. LOL

Michelle said...

Hey Hootin' Anni!

I got the shoe at Craft Warehouse. Do you have one out where you're at?

Liz Harrell said...

Whoa... gotta try this!

Michelle said...

Let me know what you think, Liz!

Michelle :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm.... yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Just A Girl said...

This sounds delicious and refreshing. I just love pumpkin.
Have a fun weekend.
Cori G.