Monday, November 17, 2008

Things that make you go ahhhhh...I love home!

So I was able to get off my butt and decorate a little more this weekend. I'm still diving into boxes and searching for the necessities like my nail polish and hair spray and all the things a girl needs to live life. Was I smart enough to put the box somewhere safe during the move? NO, of course not. I just wanted to get all the crap into the garage and be done with it! Now I'm regretting I wasn't more organized. One day I will realize that organization is a good thing. :)

Here are a few touches that make me go ahhhhh....when I'm home and decorating.

First, a well decorated nightstand (with magazines of course).


Oh so shabby chic decorations in the bathroom.

Treasures from the sea.

A gift from a friend.

A mantel ready for the holidays.

And two happy cats. :)

And they lived happily ever after....

11 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

I'd live happily ever after in that house too!

cathleen said...

Very cozy and comfy decorating. Your kitties look so sweet.

Noodlegirl said...

I Love your decorations!

soulchocolate@hotmail.com said...

I could spend all day in your well-decorated bathroom! Simply beautiful.

Hannah said...

I see you and your kitties are settling in nicely. I love how you decorated! You know, it always seems no matter how carefully I organize my box of "girly" things always gets lost... it's just not fair. i wish you luck in finding it!

Tea Time With Melody said...

I like your new place, post more pics!!!! Seems like you have it all. Space, fire place, great wall colors even.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Love your touches to your home! Home Sweet Home and what would a home be without cats!

Hugs,
Maryjane

KeKe said...

Your home looks cozy and the kitties are adorable!!

{oc cottage} said...

Everything looks great!

M ^..^

Tea Time With Melody said...

Hi Michelle, I know I just left a comment recently but I have another something waiting for you at my place. Please stop by. :)

Anonymous said...

You did such a wonderful job with decorating! Way to go! Come over when you're done and help me with my pathetic attemps, ok? ;)